Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation Rules

Go down

creation - Creation Rules Empty Creation Rules

Post  Dusky Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:42 am

• You will be allowed to have two wolves in each pack.

• They can start out at any age.

• If you don't want your wolf to be a normal wolf (e.g. pup, apprentice, mother, warrior, elder, medicine wolf) and you want to be be an alpha, beta wolf or omega... Your wait time for wolf approval may be a little longer.

• Since we have to way to tell what rank the wolf is based on their name, we ask that you put the info in your signature. Like in mine it says my wolf's gender, rank and pack.

• If the alpha in your clan doesn't already have a mate, and you want to be his or her mate, you can only be if they post a topic in the Mate Finder. Same with beta.

• Please don't post until you're approved. We're not like super strict with this rule we just want to make sure that if there's anything wrong with your creation you don't have to change it after you've already roleplayed.

• Only role play as your approved characters.

Either Cinder~Moon, GraySlate, Torm or I will approve your creation.
Dusky
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
creation - Creation Rules Left_bar_bleue150/150creation - Creation Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
creation - Creation Rules Left_bar_bleue330/330creation - Creation Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down