Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Rules

Go down

Killing Rules Empty Killing Rules

Post  Dusky Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

People are killing their wolves too much and plus I don't even know who's dying because you guys are SUPPOSED TO TELL ME BUT YOU DON'T. Anyways, I decided to make a little rule. (Some rping forums have this some don't.)

No killing pups until you've RP'ed as them in at least five topics and you've played them for at least a week. (Kill topic doesn't count.)

No killing apprentices until you've RP'ed as them in at least ten topics and you've played them for at least two weeks. (Kill topic doesn't count.)

No killing warriors, medicine wolves, betas, omegas, alphas or really anything about that age until you've played them for at least four weeks and you've made or RP'ed in fifteen topics as them. (Again, kill topic doesn't count.)

You can kill elders whenever cause they're old derps! Very Happy

Now people, you're stuck with the wolves you made. You can't keep killing them and replace them. It's starting to tick me off. And how about when you kill a wolf, you reply right here so I know about it so I can update wolves of the site. Just say, "I killed ______!"
Dusky
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Killing Rules Left_bar_bleue150/150Killing Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Killing Rules Left_bar_bleue330/330Killing Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down