Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha female of Mist

2 posters

Go down

Alpha female of Mist Empty Alpha female of Mist

Post  SpiritWolf Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:25 pm

I was wondering if my new character Winter could join Mist pack. And i see you don't have a alpha female so maybe Cinder could fall in love with Winter. Then they could become mates and Winter could be alpha female. If you don't want Winter to be Cinder's mate it's fine, or if Cinder already had a mate. Just asking. Smile
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue50/50Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Stamina:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue80/80Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Alpha female of Mist Empty Re: Alpha female of Mist

Post  Torm Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Dust is sorta kinda his mate already. But I'm sure Winter will be able to join the Mist Pack if they like her...Plus, you'll get to meet River :3
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue150/150Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue330/330Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 am

Ok, I'm fine with not being alpha. And ya she gets to meet River!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue50/50Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Stamina:
Alpha female of Mist Left_bar_bleue80/80Alpha female of Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down