Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save The Pit bulls

5 posters

Go down

What Do You Think About Pit Bulls???

Save The Pit bulls Vote_lcap40%Save The Pit bulls Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Save The Pit bulls Vote_lcap20%Save The Pit bulls Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Save The Pit bulls Vote_lcap40%Save The Pit bulls Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Save The Pit bulls Vote_lcap0%Save The Pit bulls Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Save The Pit bulls Empty Save The Pit bulls

Post  SpiritWolf Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Ok guys post back if you want to save the pit bull breed. I would. Pit bulls are not monsters they are real sweet hearts. I don't have a pit bull but I would love to have one. I always say, "Blame the deed not the breed." It means blame the dog who did it not the whole breed. Pit bulls aren't killers by heart, they were bred to fight, so it's the humans fault.

( if you pick the 4th one in the poll there is something wrong with you )
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue50/50Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Stamina:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue80/80Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Save The Pit bulls Empty Re: Save The Pit bulls

Post  Torm Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I like pit bulls, but I wouldn't sacrifice myself for a random dog I don't have close to my heart, though I do have one pit bull close to me who I would risk my life for. But I got to say, not the whole breed. Of course I would protest against killing them though! That's terrible, and you're right, they are real sweet hearts.
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue150/150Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue330/330Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:22 am

THANK YOU. My parents won't let us get one because they think they are killers. It cheers me up to know not everyone aggress with my parents.
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue50/50Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Stamina:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue80/80Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 am

You're welcome~ By the way, I don't think there is many ways we could "risk our life" for them anyways. Either way, if there was a way, anyone who chooses that option would probably risk their life I guess. Idk I just kind of derped there XD
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue150/150Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue330/330Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 pm

ok whatever XD
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Revi Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Eh, I have never really cared much for pitbulls. Some people say they aren't killers, however, you already said it for yourself: They were bred to fight. Why would you want one if all it was bred for is to attack? I've heard quite a few stories of "perfectly sweet" pitbulls, but these presumably peaceful dogs seem to end up attacking others quite a bit. The real problem about them is they're too unpredictable. You never know what will spook them into going into "attack mode." Any pitbull could turn on you, it's their nature. I'm not blaming the dog for it, I know quite well that it's the human's fault, but this doesn't make them any better as a pet.
Revi
Revi

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 am

That's a lie. Pit bulls only attack people not because they are bred to fight, but because the owners mistreat them. People PROVOKE them to attack because they know what they were bred for. The pit bulls can even withstand mistreatment for a while, before they start fighting back. Most pit bulls are really sweet and loving till the death. It all depends on the people.
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Most people these days use them for dog fighting or for a guard dog. In dog fighting they are trained to attack. Some Pit bulls even die just in training for a fight because their owner whip and kick them and other things to make them do want they want. But some people get attacked because of guard dogs. The Pit bull breed is very protect, so if someone walked by and some how the dog got out of the yard, the dog would attack. But I agree with Revenna, they could turn on you at any moment. But it mostly depends on WHERE you get your Pit bull. If you get it at a shelter you don't even know what it's been through. But if you get it from a breeder or a friend as a puppy it's a lot less likely to turn and attack, I'm not saying they won't, they could still rip someone's face off.
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Revi Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Yes Torm, I'll admit I had a few mistakes in my statement- uh, probably should've done my research before I spoke.. Razz
Revi
Revi

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 pm

LOL XD
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Lol k lol!
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Save The Pit bulls Empty Jd dmxxcvg

Post  GraySlate Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm

I totally agree. Pitbulls are not mean. They can be trained to, but are not naturally mean. Same goes for rottwielers!!! Rotties are actually are very nice and there are stories of pitbulls and rotties saving lives. Once a rottie and his human were walking( the human was on a horse) when the horse spooked and she fell and cracked her skull. The rottie ran home and dragged the mom to her, barking and constantly doubling back to make sure they were following. The doctors said that if the dog didn't do that, she would have died right there on that trail, unnoticed.
GraySlate
GraySlate

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue125/125Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Stamina:
Save The Pit bulls Left_bar_bleue300/300Save The Pit bulls Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Ya i love Rotties too. Ive also heard that story, its amazing!!!
Btw, Torm I love your new profile pic
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Lul ty. Anyways I don't believe any dog is naturally mean...unless they are rabid .-. We're dog-sitting the cutest, sweetest pitbull I've ever seen and she just loves to play and curl up against our feet all the time X3 Today, she's going home, and my mom is a little glad to get rid of the slobber on the couch now XD But nevertheless, we will miss her :3
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Ah that's adorable!!! That's how most pit bulls are, big old teddy bears. The slobber is a different thing XD
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusky Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Are they like, endangered or something? o.o I don't like pitbulls.
Dusky
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Pit bulls are a kind of dog breed that is banned in some states and people use them for illegal dog fighting. And people think they are bloody thirsty beasts, but they are actually sweety pies. We were just talking about if anyone loves them or hates them.
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusky Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh, well, to me, dogs are just dogs. xD
Dusky
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

To me dogs are the best!!! But everyone has their own opinions. XD
SpiritWolf
SpiritWolf

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum