Ceremony Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceremony Info

Post  Dusky on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Appointing a Beta:
Either Alpha: "I say these words before the body of **previous beta**, so that his/her spirit may hear and approve my choice. **new beta** will be the new deputy of **pack name**."

Making Apprentices:
Either Alpha: "By making apprentices, we show that **pack name** will survive and remain strong."

Either Alpha: " **mentor's name**, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to **apprentice's name**. ** mentor's name**, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of ** Virtue #1 ** and ** Virtue #2 **. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

New Mentor Ceremony:

Either Alpha: "I call upon my ancestors to give this apprentice a new mentor. **apprentice name**, you have lost your first mentor, so your new mentor will be **new mentor's name**"

Making Warriors:

Either Alpha: **mentors name**, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?"

Mentor: "Yes, she/he is ready"

Either Alpha: "I (**alpha name**, alpha *gender* of **pack name**) call upon my ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has trained hard, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."

Either Alpha: "**Apprentice name**, do you promise to defend this pack, even at the cost of your life?"

Apprentice: "I do "

Either Alpha: "Then from now on, you are a full warrior of **pack name**"

Warrior to Elder Ceremony:
Either Alpha: " **Warrior name**, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?

New elder: "It is"

Either Alpha: " Your pack honors you and all the service you have given us. I wish you many seasons of rest."

Medicine Wolf Apprentice:
Medicine Wolf: "**apprentice name**, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of the world as a medicine wolf?"

Medicine Wolf Apprentice: "It is."

Medicine Wolf: "Then come forward."

*Apprentice obliges*

Medicine Wolf: "Warriors of **pack name**, I present to you this apprentice. She/he has chosen the path of a medicine wolf."

Medicine Wolf:
Medicine Wold: I, **med wolf name**, medicine wolf of **pack name**, call upon my ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She/he has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine wolf, and she/he will serve his/her pack for many moons. **Apprentice name**, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine wolf, to stand apart from rivalry between pack and pack, and to protect all wolves equally, even at the cost of your life?

Medicine Wolf Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Wolf: Then we welcome you as a full medicine wolf of our pack.

Galaxy, Female Loner
Deadpoison, Male Warrior of The Pack of Earth
Sira, Female Medicine Wolf of The Pack of Mist

Spoiler:
Scratch, DeviantART and SheezyArt. Those are all websites where I do art. ^-^ I'm able to talk to different people on different websites. I like it! :3

Spoiler:
LOLWAT
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
150/150  (150/150)
Stamina:
330/330  (330/330)

View user profile http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top